Tréningový kurz „2 PLUS 2 possibilities become 5 realities„, ktorý organizuje VIA CIVIC Association z Bulharska, v spolupráci so SIEDAS Slovakia vrámci programu Erasmus+ sa uskutoční od 23/10 – 01/11/2014 v Dobrinishte, Bulharsku. Ak máte záujem o účasť na workshope vyplňte krátky formulár do 05. Októbra 2014.
Viac informácií v anglickom jazyku:
- Target group: NGOs leaders, youth workers, project coordinators, trainers and active members
- Participants: 32 from 12 countries
- Age: not limited
- Finances to be covered by Erasmus+ Programme: Accommodation and food costs will be covered 100% and Travel costs – the participants get a round sum of money, according to the distance (in km) between their home and place of the project. For Slovakia, the participant will get max. of 275 Eur
- Participants‘ profile: youth workers who are motivated to develop their personal and professional skills to work with different groups of young people on issues related to youth employment and entrepreneurship. From each country max. 3 people can participate in the training course
- More info:
Dobrinishte is a small village in the Pirin mountains near to the famous touristic town Bansko. At this time of the year – the summer leaving for the beginning of autumn – it’s a quiet and calm place, off-peak seasons. Participants will be accommodated in a cozy, family Hotel – Valentino2 http://valentino2.dobrinishte-bg.com/
What to bring?
- Clothing suitable for indoor as well as outdoor activities – a thick jacket, pullover, hiking shoes. No need for formal clothing, heels or ties 🙂
- Bring a swim suit!
- Your original tickets, payment documents, invoices, boarding passes.
- ID/passport and two clearly eligible copies of it.
- Your own medication
- Something from your country – food, drinks, music, traditional objects,
SUMMARY of the project:
The project „2 PLUS 2 possibilities become 5 realities“ will gather together 32 youth leaders, youth workers, experts and trainers from organizations of and for youths from 12 countries – Belgium, Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Spain, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Turkey. The TC will be realized from 23rd October to 1st November 2014 in Dobrinishte, Bulgaria by trainers with the respective expertise. The methodology of non-formal education will be applied according all the standards for education of adults, also interactive technologies, innovative methods like improvisational theater and personal and career couching,
As a result we expect that the leaders will develop new/improve skills for stable creation and management of organizations and teams; will act as equal partner in the field of civil society and their organizations will become distinguished with good image and high level of trust. Long lasting benefits for the participants are to acquire self-confidence, will and motivation, readiness for more active cooperation and to learn how to use the resources that come from the effective partnership.