V ponuke ďalšia zaujímavá mládežnícka výmena. Čítaj ďalej a v prípade, že sme sa touto ponukou trafili tvoje potreby, neváhaj a aplikuj. Hľadáme 5 účastníkov.
V prípade záujmu vyplň našu prihlášku.
Social inclusion working at different stages, they are know, understand, accept, insert and engage. Inclusion is not only the act to include and ready. Inclusion is cooperation, is to help and be there when needed. It is also about, we must respect differences and make things easier to break down the barriers of inequality. Inclusion is the appreciation of differences, we all have differences and we always have something to learn from each other. Inclusion is improvement, improvement for all of us.
This comprehensive project is based on an experiential pedagogy in which the publicparticipates in the creation of the final product. The process is seen as an essential toolfor acquiring skills to promote harmonious living with difference. It will be promoted experience, share, feel and transmit a joint construction in which everyone has a cameo. This project aims to put all the stakeholders in dialogue and allow time and space for sharing and ontribution to building a more inclusive education.
This project will be divided into 3 stages:
- Share:In this phase, all participants will share their previous experiences with regard to contact with disability. This phase is crucial in order to understand the vision of each participant and their renitências and openings over the issue.
- Creative Process Shared:At this stage, will be developed experimental laboratories for development of the creative process and artistic skills of the participants. These laboratories will be developed with specialized trainers in different areas. a process of inclusion and co-creation of the final product will be carried out, creating a space / time to gather young people in six labs based on 6 short stories collection „Special Children“.
Participants will have the opportunity to experience the creative process of creating a performance. Young people will experience the characters through the various arts, stimulating feeling and putting in place the other:
- Experimental Laboratory shared reading
- Experimental laboratory of exploration and multisensory stimulation
- Experimental laboratory of movement and body expression
- Experimental laboratory of painting
- Experimental laboratory of sound exploration / music
- Experimental laboratory of crafts and artistic expression
- Performance:The performance will emerge as the product of a joint process that will take place during the two previous periods and with the support of associations / institutions working with people with disabilities. All participants will be part of the performance through their contribution in the experimental laboratories and in the filming process. Also the public who attend the performance will have a key role in achieving the same, through interaction and sensory stimulation created for this purpose.
Participants will realize art as a means of social transformation and can be used as a facilitator of the inclusion of individuals in society, dispelling prejudices and stereotypes and promoting acceptance and diversity. Participants will be trained through this project, to create activities in the area of social inclusion through the arts, or to replicate this project in their countries of origin. This exchange will, above all, as the main focus, awareness of young people to combat discrimination and social exclusion, combating inequality of opportunity, promoting acceptance of diversity through art.
We hope that after the implementation of the project and subsequent release of the video of the performance, this message reaches many people, both in Portugal and in other European countries, making them aware of the difference, interculturality and the effective integration of all without discrimination or prejudice.
In this project participate 30 young people from 6 different countries, between 18 and 30 years. Participants will be selected that have a great taste in music, dance and / or theater (without the need to be professional in this area), which have a great taste for social inclusion projects and are responsible citizens who are aware of these problems.
Participants must also be capable of improvisation and creativity. They should also be dynamic and above all self-taught young people, since every young person will be able to experiment and create alone.
This project will be held from 1st July to 9th July 2017, in Guimarães and Braga, Portugal with the participation of 30 young people from 6 different countries, (from each country will be 4 participants (1 with special needs) between 18 and 30 year + 1 group leader without age limit).
Participants will be selected from their great liking in music, dance and / or theater (without the need to be professional in this areas), from their great liking for social inclusion projects and are responsible citizens who are aware of these problems.
Participants must still be capable of improvisation and creativity. They must also be dynamic and above all self-taught young people, since all the participants will be able to experiment and create be themselves.